IMPERIAL PARTNERS, LTD. (hereinafter IMPERIAL PARTNERS) with the domain name www.imperial-partners.com (hereinafter the “WebSite”), with registration nº ICC20200626 and headquarters at Office No. 2D, 10th Floor, RAKEZ Amenity Center Tower 2 Al Hamra Industrial Zone – FZ Ras Al Khaimah PO Box 86405 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and Email [email protected], and phone (+971) 525 507 922.
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and / or good customs.
The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users and does not require prior subscription or user registration.
- IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2020, IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. They are protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property and are the property of IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. or third parties who have authorized their use to IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd., and exploitation without the authorization of IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. is expressly prohibited.
- Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents that appear on it.
IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
The creation of links («links») to this website is allowed, provided they are to the main page. Deep links to other pages («deep link»), their framing («framing») as well as any other unauthorized pages are expressly prohibited. In this sense, those who wish to establish a «link» or hyperlink between their website and this Website must obtain the express written authorization of IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. without implying a relationship between it and the owner of the page on the that the «link» is established, nor the approval or acceptance by IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. of its contents or services.
3.- DISCLAIMER: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance or maintenance reasons. for any other cause.
- IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. will not be responsible in the event that the service has to be interrupted, delays or malfunctions and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. and / or are due to an action willful or guilty of the user and / or have their origin due to force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure its accuracy and updating. Consequently, IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses derived from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites for the content, usefulness or accuracy of which IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. cannot be held responsible, the incorporation of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use. , the decision to use them is the responsibility of the users.
- IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. is not liable for damages derived from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
- IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. is not responsible for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. shall be governed by the legislation and jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates (Ras Al Khaimah).
- For any discrepancy that may arise between the user and IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd., both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates (Ras Al Khaimah).
IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. reserves the right to cancel orders that contain typographical and arithmetic errors, as well as those that are missing required information or contain erroneous information. In these cases, IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. will return the amount paid, once the purchase has been canceled, by the same means by which the payment was processed. Returns are not allowed once the purchase has been made. This is valid for any product including the purchase of stock market courses, both face-to-face and online.