IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. uses different cookies while browsing its website. To find out all the information regarding our Cookies Policy, see the sections below:
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving user navigation.
- What types of cookies are there?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page. web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order , manage payment, control fraud linked to service security, request registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing software licenses with which the service works, use security elements while browsing , store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image en) or share content through social networks.
- Personalization or preferences cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with some characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when The user performs a search, the appearance or the content of the service depending on the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- What cookies do we use? Cookies configuration panel.
- How do I uninstall cookies?
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of our cookies on their hard drive, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. Below, we provide useful links for managing or deactivating cookies from most browsers:
- Google makes available to users a tool that allows configuring the information that is sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics, the tool can be downloaded from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Google Chrome: in Options> Advanced options> Privacy> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To find out more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios- web-crawl-preferences? redirectlocale = en & redirectslug = enable-and-disable-cookies-that-web-sites
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings> Safari> Block cookies. To learn more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and security> Content settings> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: in Menu> Settings> Security and Privacy> Accept cookies to enable or disable the box. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer> More> Settings> enable or disable the Allow cookies box. To learn more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
The fact that the user configures her browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that her experience on our website may be less satisfactory. If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have. As well as the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by browsers is not guaranteed.
IMPERIAL PARTNERS Ltd. reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and / or applicable jurisprudence at any country, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the Website. In any case, users will be previously informed of the changes in the aforementioned policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to read the Cookies Policy each time they access the website.